The service policy and warranty statement on this page only apply to NEOGEO products sold in https://neogeoarcade.com
We hereby guarantee to the original purchaser thatThe purchased product is free from defects related to manufacturing, parts, materials, and processes under normal and acceptable usage conditions.We will provide a global warranty within one year.
Warranty Qualification Statement
In order to be considered eligible for repair or replacement under warranty conditions,the following information must be provided in the maintenance project:
- Buyer Name
- Original purchase date
- Order No.
- Product model purchased
* Failure to provide the required information will result in rejection of warranty repairs
Warranty does not include
- Counterfeiting or purchasing products from any other place/platform, damage or inability to use caused by improper repair work by end users or any unauthorized repair center.
- The issue of inability to operate due to the seller's determination of a lack of reasonable maintenance and upkeep.
Accessories or consumables, such as but not limited to:
Damage: This warranty does not cover any physical and/or electrical damage caused by, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Use any adhesive, fasteners, etc. to temporarily or permanently fix any items provided or not provided by the manufacturer
- Using a power supply or any other battery not specifically recommended by the manufacturer
- Insufficient repair work carried out by the end user or any unauthorized repair center
The seller's customer is responsible for all shipping/handling fees related to returning the product to the seller (excluding DOA, please read our return policy for more information).The product must be properly protected in its original packaging or other means to avoid damage during transportation.The seller is not responsible for any damage that occurs during transportation.
From the seller
All packages will be shipped according to the freight forwarder agreed upon by the customer, and all related costs will be borne by the customer.
If repairs are carried out, the seller will be responsible for all costs related to the repairs, including parts and labor costs.
The expected turnaround time depends on the availability of parts and products, therefore it cannot be guaranteed.For information on the current turnaround time for warranty repairs and replacements, please contact support services on the seller's website.
Power to make decision
The seller's service department will have the final decision-making power for all potential warranty service claims.